The more chrome bumper cars the better. Modern day plastic bumper vehicles are also welcome.
Other club members are welcome as well as their family and friends.
We will visit these places: Thoona, Lake Rowan, Tungamah, Katamatite, Mulwala, Corowa, Wahgunyah and Boorhaman.
• Meet at Apex Park Wangaratta at 9:00am for 9:30 am departure.
• $5.00 donation per car to club to cover insurance.
• BYO morning tea and we will have a stopover along the way.
• Lunch at Lake Mulwala Hotel/Motel or BYO picnic by the foreshore.
• We will provide a map on the day.
Rain or shine, hope you can make it.
Please advise David Ward by phone or text on 0427 521 735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are coming.
Please provide name of driver and number of persons who will by having lunch at the hotel, as we need to give the hotel an indication of numbers.